Wednesday, September 19, 2007

17 sep
shuyun came to pass emily & me auntie anne.
thanks.

18 sep
bought a nice Guess bag for myself.
cant find any picture for the bag online.
splurge.
ever since sem exam ends, my online buys starts again.

19 sep
results out.
horrid.
no A for any modules but a big D+ for computing maths.
blame it on myself.


got to work harder for lots of money and gd results.
& also my diet plan.
also continue working on things to make it right.



have been too busy to visit the dentist for my braces.
hope mum will do the booking for me on thurs.
sian.

nice song to share:

listen to the lyrics.

As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility
And I realize that everything I do is affecting the people around me


brought disappointment to my parents for my results.
but they are still encouraging me to do better next sem.
loves.


good night pple.

No comments: