Quick update before I join prawny @ dreamland :)
Work has been fine so far, although it feels like a battlefield on some days.
The overtime pay is attractive but I don't like to work @ night, need some beauty sleep ;)
More ot to come esp month end, I'm working @ panasonic btw.
Family is good too, serene & ww comes home frequently on weekends for dinner, can chit chat with them hehe
Prawny & I are doing good too, wahaha he gives in a lot
Thank you for being so nice :D
Okay more or less decided, drop the idea to go Aussie for further studies.
Unless SIM don't want me either, I may consider again.
But the strange thing is my dad can't wait to send me off to a foreign country :/
nah I'm not going.
I don't aim to work in MNCs nor big banks, only want to do what I always want which doesn't require a degree D:
Less than 15 lines used to summarize my current life.
Not perfect, but I'm happy if everything can stay the same :)
goodnight all, blog again soon.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
a note by Elizabeth ate a basket of strawberries at 8:59 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment