Have been a long time I share some emotional thoughts here.
Gonna pen some here tonight.
I'm one of the most sensitive person on earth so when you say or do something insensitive I will tend to think a lot.
Sometimes I just want to win.
I feel sad when it's for your own good & you fight back.
I can't take insensitive jokes, not being petty.
I'm not difficult to understand, just be interested and ask and I will open up.
Talk to me nicely and I will respond nicely. Be prepared to get some attitude reply from me if you fail to do so.
These days my temper is bad bad, I snap easily, reason remains unknown.
I don't stay angry for long unless you did something unforgiveable.
Family and relationship are my weakness, I tend to cry a lot over them.
I give and don't expect anything in return. Just be apreciative.
I hate to be taken for granted.
Everything happens for a reason but I don't see my reason to be here.
I'm only 20, but Im starting to feel tired of life.
It is not easy to be me, many things make me realise that the world is not as beautiful as we hope it will be.
Life would be better if I can be nonchalant towards things happening.
Idk who will be reading this,
this is not some sucide note btw,
just a pointless entry because I need someone patiently when I'm down at the bottomless pit tonight.
:)
Saturday, May 15, 2010
a note by Elizabeth ate a basket of strawberries at 11:07 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment